Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

Support
2017-12-01T16:25:53Z
Changes in 8.3.2

[FEATURE] Client/Server: Web macro->Added feature to optional store session/cookies between calls
[FEATURE] Server: Remote execute->Changed from default 4 hours timeout to 7 days
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Settings->Added firewall control button
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Export settings Task->Optional password with encryption
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Import/Export settings->Optional password with encryption
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Split
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Remove page(s)
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Convert
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Encrypt
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Decrypt
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Sign
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Clear signature(s)
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Get field value(s)
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Set field value(s)
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->PDF - Get information
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Task->File - Sync
[FEATURE] Client/Server: FTP Connection->Added support for cipher selection
[FEATURE] Client/Server: New Trigger->MFT Trigger
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Encrypt (symmetric) Task->Added AES encryption
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Decrypt (symmetric) Task->Added AES encryption
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Certificates->Creation->Added AES256 algorithm and up to 4096 bit size
[FEATURE] Client/Server: Crystal reports->Version was upgraded to version 21 (3500) - please download latest runtime
[BUGFIX] Server: Web service Task->Handled object reference error when using WCF in some situations
[BUGFIX] Server: SFTP Connection->Now Timeout affects CommandTimeout as well
[BUGFIX] Client: Remote file explorer->Fixed closing crash issue when nothing has been selected
[BUGFIX] Client: Connections->Fixed a filter and crash issue when opening Connection from Task
[BUGFIX] Server: SQL Task->Fixed multiple query (semi colon separated) issue with Oracle
[BUGFIX] API: Permissions->Fixed validation for Task running and changing Server status
[BUGFIX] Server: Telegram->Fixed problems with passing Telegram App Id (requesting code)
[BUGFIX] Client: SSH Task->Increased max value for Receive timeout
[BUGFIX] Server: SQL Task->Fixed issue adding extra row delimiter in the end of the output
[BUGFIX] Client/Server: Web macro Task->Handle issues uploading/downloading from network share with Credential
[BUGFIX] Client: Permissions->Added missing License permission
[BUGFIX] Server: Flow->Fixed problem with running Notifications if the Job was set to not run Tasks in order
[BUGFIX] Server: Excel->Convert->Fixed an issue converting month format in a special scenario
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Sponsor
Forum information
Anil Rodrigues
2017-12-09T06:41:09Z
Chris (Yoursite)
2017-12-29T12:49:19Z
Hi Henrik,

I have just upgraded to 8.3.2, However, it caused a bug with my Web Macro task were the file name is not being passed to save a file and causes VC to error. I have downgraded and the issue has resolved but it could be a bug in 8.3.2.

Let me know if you need any further information to recreate the error.

Thanks,
Chris
Support
2017-12-29T16:09:51Z
Originally Posted by: Chris (Yoursite) 

Hi Henrik,

I have just upgraded to 8.3.2, However, it caused a bug with my Web Macro task were the file name is not being passed to save a file and causes VC to error. I have downgraded and the issue has resolved but it could be a bug in 8.3.2.

Let me know if you need any further information to recreate the error.

Thanks,
Chris

Please send screenshots with settings of this Task and the specific step.
Henrik
Support
Support
2018-01-05T08:32:11Z
Official 8.3.2 was released today - thanks for testing!
Henrik
Support