Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

tdctx
  •  tdctx
  • Free support Topic Starter
2019-04-16T19:33:43Z
Very new to this application. Just downloaded it today.

Immediately after installing, i get an error when i add a credential. Once this occurs, I am no longer able to click Credentials and will get the same error even after restarting the application. This seems to cause another issue with all options being grayed out for a period of time (seems to vary).

The only way to resolve this is to uninstall the application, then reinstall. then i can get to Credentials again, and the credential i added is there.

I'm going to assume this is a known issue, since it happened right away on two different servers (2016 server) for me, but i couldn't find it by searching, so apologize if this is a duplicate post on this issue.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at VisualCronAPI.Permissions.AICBOOHJKFLAPOGHNLBCDCDAKOHILCFNIPHE(PermissionT , ActionT , String ) in C:\sourcefiles\code\VisualCronAPI\Server\Properties\Permissions.vb:line 430
at VisualCronAPI.Permissions.Check(PermissionT permissionType, ActionT requiredPermission, String specificObject) in C:\sourcefiles\code\VisualCronAPI\Server\Properties\Permissions.vb:line 345
at UCManageCredentials.DDMPPNNJDOEOBCBMJOCKNDHBELANHMDMBNNJ(NetworkCredentialClass )
at UCManageCredentials.MCAFAAPFNHNOAIJHANOGBLHEJBOPPJKICJEC()
at UCManageCredentials.IECGDGKKGLANBJCKNLPOKGHJNBGIEPIOKJFE(Object , EventArgs )
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-04-17T07:50:51Z
Thanks for the report. This has been fixed in this build: https://www.visualcron.c....aspx?g=posts&t=9428 
Henrik
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 
Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top