Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

hjohnson
2019-10-17T15:52:31Z
Hello,

I have several jobs that I put in queue yesterday. The files are out on the ftp site, that the jobs are pulling from. In the logs I see that the jobs are finding the files and it looks like they hit the trigger, but the trigger is not actually starting the job. Is this an issue with the current upgrade? I have not had this happen before. It is also happening with few older jobs. I have enabled the extra trigger debugging, but nothing extra is showing in the logs. I have run the "test" option in the trigger and it finds the file, also. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is making me very frustrated.

Thank you.
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-10-18T14:25:57Z
Originally Posted by: hjohnson 

Hello,

I have several jobs that I put in queue yesterday. The files are out on the ftp site, that the jobs are pulling from. In the logs I see that the jobs are finding the files and it looks like they hit the trigger, but the trigger is not actually starting the job. Is this an issue with the current upgrade? I have not had this happen before. It is also happening with few older jobs. I have enabled the extra trigger debugging, but nothing extra is showing in the logs. I have run the "test" option in the trigger and it finds the file, also. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is making me very frustrated.

Thank you.

Can you email support@visualcron.com with either 1) screenshots of trigger settings or 2) a simplified job I can use to try to reproduce this issue myself, please
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top