Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

kpatella
2019-11-01T20:29:20Z
I setup a Job that triggers every 1 second. It then uses a flow to run another job async that is set to queue which sleeps for 2 seconds. If I let this run for 5 minutes and then stop the triggered job the other job will keep running until the job queue is clear.

Is there a way I can get the list of Jobs that have been queued using the .NET API.

Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2019-11-04T10:42:08Z
Originally Posted by: kpatella 

I setup a Job that triggers every 1 second. It then uses a flow to run another job async that is set to queue which sleeps for 2 seconds. If I let this run for 5 minutes and then stop the triggered job the other job will keep running until the job queue is clear.

Is there a way I can get the list of Jobs that have been queued using the .NET API.

Hi,

What is your company email/the company name that you work with that use VisualCron? So that we can place you in their portal and have it more organized with our registered users

Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top