Community forum

Please note that VisualCron support is not actively monitoring this community forum. Please use our contact page for contacting the VisualCron support directly.

yewann
2020-03-26T04:42:39Z
Hi,
I'm new to VC and currently is using version 9.1.0 [2020-01-21]. I had done the offline validation when i first install VC but was prompt for offline validation recently. I'll like to check how frequent does this offline validation runs and will it affect the existing jobs if I do not do the offiline validation?
Regards
Sponsor
Forum information
Support
2020-03-26T08:40:26Z
Originally Posted by: yewann 

Hi,
I'm new to VC and currently is using version 9.1.0 [2020-01-21]. I had done the offline validation when i first install VC but was prompt for offline validation recently. I'll like to check how frequent does this offline validation runs and will it affect the existing jobs if I do not do the offiline validation?
Regards

I don't know the exact frequency, but I believe it is about once a month. It will not affect your jobs, it is mainly to get rid of the popup that you validate.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
yewann
2020-03-26T08:56:03Z
Originally Posted by: Support 

I don't know the exact frequency, but I believe it is about once a month. It will not affect your jobs, it is mainly to get rid of the popup that you validate.

Hi Michael,
Is there any way to to prevent this from re-occurring as most of my servers have no access to internet and this can be quite disrupting.
Thanks.
Support
2020-03-26T09:37:41Z
Originally Posted by: yewann 

Originally Posted by: Support 

Hi Michael,
Is there any way to to prevent this from re-occurring as most of my servers have no access to internet and this can be quite disrupting.
Thanks.

Yewann,

We are aware of that it can be disruptive for some customer, and we are currently working on that. I have noted your username and this thread to get back to you once we have an update on this.
Michael
Support
http://www.visualcron.com 

Please like  VisualCron on facebook!
Scroll to Top